My Blog List

Friday 2 October 2015

My first blog

Hello friends.. welcome to my blog. Here are some key features of my blog...

¤   my blog not as other blogs will not be full of images.( I belive they are waste.) They will almost always contain only text matter.
¤   i tried my best to bullet everything instead of composin paragraphs.
¤   blogs will mostly contain tech related posts.mostly androids nd windows..
¤   no adf.ly on my page.. yes this part ofalmost every blogspot i hate the most..i dont keep by java script enabled nor i suggest you to do so.. nutshelled no adfly.
¤   i wont post files.. but i may post links to those files.
¤   my phone is rooted samsung galaxycore prime 4.4.4 .. so some apps working fine here wont be working good there.
¤   i posted only those apps which i have or am using on my phone.


### i have only copied links... if you find any piracy or illegal stuffs dont report me.  i only post whatever was good for my phone. If u think of it to be illegal then block the ones who actually uploaded itnot me.. and still contact me i will delete those stuffs from my blog.


1 comment: